Half Price Sale Extension on the Almost-Free Homeschool Curriculum series— Limited time!
- Made a simple “faux” quilt as a baby gift. (how to coming next week)
- Scored a beautiful vintage poetry and art book for 50 cents to use as another gift.
- Planned a frugal and fun birthday for my oldest son.
- Enjoyed an afternoon barbecue with good friends.
- Finished purchasing all our 2014/15 school supplies and books — for less than $10!
- I made an ice cream cake, for the first time, from scratch!
- We didn’t eat out, but then we never do, so that doesn’t really count 😉
What frugal things did you do?